Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wedding stuff




I've been slowly planning my wedding. We have a tentative date of May 2010, but I think we're going to push it to fall 2010. But I've been looking for wedding stuff. These are the nicest gowns, I've seen...but still haven't found the one that makes me scream "YES!"

Wedding gown


Jim Hjelm






















Mary's Bridal





















Simone Carvalli






When I planned my wedding as a hs project, I picked this Alfred Angelo dress. To this day, I still want that dress. Unfortunately, I can't find it online, but I've found a similar one. I may have to recruit someone to make me the perfect wedding gown. Shit, it's my day, and I hope I only have to do it once.


As far as bridesmaid dresses go, I've found a couple that have caught my attention. Originally I wanted my bridesmaids to wear an ice purple/lilac but then when I started thinking about autumn, I thought burnt orange or a copper might be a good earth tone for the season.


Picture this dress in burnt orange..or even a copper. It's a plain dress but I think it will go well with all body types.





I love the color of this dress. It's kind of like dress above but a little more grown up.





i love this color, but this dress may not work on all body sizes, and my bridesmaids (at least the ones i have in mind now) have varying sizes



This is my favorite...but I'm not sure how it will look with the colors I have in mind, may have to scrap my color for this dress. This dress would look good in a purple on the bottom/ band/ white at the top



Mother of the bride


1 comment:

  1. Loving the Simone and Jim. Hot. I wanna be a brides..butler?... :(

    ReplyDelete