Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Stupidity Runs Rampant in Law School

Okay, I think we all know: book smarts does not equal common sense...but there are somethings I just can't understand how some people made it this far in life doing stupid shit.

Example 1: This shit is so fresh in my mind that I need to gargle.

I went to print my Legal Profession notes in the BLSA office this morning.
Step 1: I look to see if there was paper in the printer.
...for some reason, there is never any paper in the office. I don't understand, there are 4 fucking organizations sharing one printer, and no one can take their lazy asses down the hall to get FREE FUCKING PAPER...what the fuck!?!?! ..but this isn't even what my rant is about.

Step 2: I walk to the Copy center and get 20 sheets of paper b/c there aren't any reams of paper available and I only have about 20 pages to print.

Step 3: Load paper and print.

....now, after following those steps you would think that my notes would have printed but hell no!

STUPIDITY RUNS RAMPANT IN LAW SCHOOL

Someone, who I will call "motherfucker, " must have been in the process of printing some shit when she ran out of paper. Instead of cancelling her print job for her 20 page document (that she printed twice) she just bailed on the printer. Stupid fucking shit!
So when I put my paper in the damn printer, I waste 10 sheets on the stupid shit the stupid motherfucker should have cancelled.


Example 2: Move BITCH, GET out the way!

Why do people stand in the middle of a narrow hallway? I don't understand this shit for the life of me.

I was walking to the BLSA office through the narrow 7th fl hallway...and not two but three stupid motherfuckers were standing in the middle of the hallway and even as i tried to make it past the first fool, the other two just stood there.

I don't understand. MOVE THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY, BITCH! Luckily for them, I have broad shoulders and a big bag. When I made my way through the crowd of fools, I made sure that there were casualties. Next time, they will learn.

...these are all the examples that i can think of...but there are plenty more. As soon as I can verbalize the stupidy that runs rampant, I will update this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment