Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm over you.

I used to be so happy at the thought of us being together. I was happy when we first met. You showed me your fucked up side first, so I knew it had to get better.

Time went on and I thought it was love.

At first, we spent hours upon hours with each other. We fell asleep in each others arms nightly. Most times, you were the first thing on my mind when I woke up and the last thing on my mind before I went to bed.

Then I started getting bored with you, so I started spending time elsewhere. After being with you for what seems like forever, I'm stating to lose that special feeling.

I hate to admit it but, I'm over you.

I don't like coming home to you anymore. I hate it when I wake up and you're laying on the bed next to me. I hate the amount of my life you take up. I can't wait for the day when we will finally go our separate ways.

Dear schoolwork, I'm so over you & your friend law school too!

No comments:

Post a Comment