Life: So lately I've been doing alot of thinking. Law school is over, and so now I have no excuse but to grow up...especially since I'm going to get married in a year (hopefully, I think I'm going to push the date back...why rush something that's going to last forever?)
I want a house and a dog (the cute kind that fit into a handbag/carry on not the kind that Al wants, which is the type of dog that can eat the family while we sleep).
Al and I started talking about buying a house and we agreed to do it before I graduated. But then we had an epiphany and realized how dumb that idea was, so we've pushed it back a year. So, not only will we be paying for a wedding, we have to start saving up for a down payment for a home. In this economy, that idea sucks cock & balls (at the same time) but I feel like it's necessary.
Scary shit. First comes love, then comes a down payment, then comes marriage and hopefully a couple of years later there will be a baby in the Baptiste-Thomas carriage.
Law school: After 3 years, it's over!
Friends: Lost some, gain some...I'm not sad about it. I take every friend as a lesson in life. Some friends are made to teach you some lessons, and when the lesson is learned, it's time to move on.
The Bar: I am actually excited to study for the bar (it sounds so fucking crazy, I know). But this is how I see it...I don't have to do anything but study for a test that allows me to do what I've wanted to do for my entire life. I'm so ready to become an attorney, the bar is the obstacle standing in between me and fulfilment of my destiny...so I'm ready.

No comments:
Post a Comment